Code Climate is the world’s largest engineering intelligence platform, helping over 100,000 developers, and thousands of engineering teams improve the efficacy of their people, process, and code. Our customers are prominent and visionary software organizations, and they challenge us to build a better product every single day.
We recently launched our second product, Velocity, to great fanfare. Looking at the exciting journey ahead, we are very thrilled to recruit more engineers to join our mission to provide superpowers for engineering teams.
Examples of problems you'll be solving:
- Modernizing our front-end architecture using robust, proven technologies.
- Building user interfaces for new features, and improving our existing interface.
- You will collaborate with Product and Design to develop engaging and usable UIs for both our products.
- Ensuring Code Climate delivers a stellar experience across all our deployment models: our hosted SaaS application and on-premises software installed behind our customers' data centers.
- Developing a standard for keeping our stylesheets and build pipeline clean and robust.
- Educating engineers throughout the company on how to ensure their projects meet our standards for front-end development.
- Reducing the server-side and front-end latency of our application to deliver a lightning fast user experience.
- Contributing to and collaborating on Open Source software
We're looking for someone awesome because:
- You care about building maintainable, efficient, clean code.
- You care deeply about reliability and user experience.
- You are able to work independently on a project while effectively explaining your decisions and documenting them.
- You are able to take responsibility for projects end-to-end from idea to completion.
- Other people at the companies you worked for wanted you on their projects.
- Bonus points
- If you are comfortable working with Ruby.
- If you've been part of a team that works on large-scale distributed systems.
Working at Code Climate
- Join a small team of around twenty people who love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and parental leave.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We pay 100% of the premium for employees and 50% of the premium for dependents.
- Take advantage of a change of pace during our regular hack weeks and occasional company retreats
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending tech conferences.
- Dog-friendly office stocked with snacks, drinks and cold-brew iced coffee.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.