Code Climate empowers software engineering organizations to achieve excellence across people, process, and code with data-driven insights. Our Engineering intelligence products are trusted by thousands of organizations- from enterprises to startups - helping align engineering initiatives with strategic priorities, accelerate software delivery, and drive continuous improvement.
Code Climate is based in New York and was founded in 2011, by engineering leaders who were frustrated by decisions being made in the dark or by gut instinct. Code Climate envisions a world where technology leaders can drive business success through increased transparency, efficiency, and actionable data. Since the launch of our company, our automated code review tool, Quality, has helped over 100,000 developers improve their code bases. After nearly a decade, we launched our flagship product, Velocity. Velocity enables technology leaders to make confident, data-driven decisions that fuel elite team performances at scale.
This candidate will play a crucial role in the marketing organization that helps evangelize Code Climate to our customers and locate the best customers to evangelize us! Working across our targeted personas, this role brings Code Climate’s company and product strategy to our customers to them in the right way and at the right places.
Examples of Problems You’ll Be Solving:
- Find and enable our evangelists! Work directly with our most strategic accounts and technical users to capture impactful customer success stories for use by Marketing and Sales i.e. case studies, testimonials, customer interviews, and sizzle reels
- Scale Code Climate’s customer marketing program, helping to cultivate advocates within our customer base and help our growth marketing team to create integrated campaigns to ‘show, not tell’ their success
- Keep our customers engaged and informed of new product and company updates through product webinar and email newsletters
- Keep client marketing rights and use cases up to date (i.e. do we have the right to use this logo?)
- Harness Code Climate’s existing customer engagement to influence future customers through external review sites e.g. TrustRadius, Gartner Peer Insights, G2, etc.
- Understand the themes across customer feedback and deliver insights to the marketing organization
- Bring our evangelists together to create a community amongst our power users and key buyers
You’re Awesome Because:
- You love and have proven success working hand-in-hand with the Customer Organization team to achieve business goals.
- You enjoy telling a story or framing a narrative to clients and you love talking to them!
- You have experience collaborating with internal cross-functional teams such as Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- You have a working knowledge of Highspot, Asana, Google Workspace (G Suite) (or willing to learn)
- 3-5+ years of experience in an B2B marketing organization and bonus points for having worked with product and engineering audiences
- Experience working in a high growth startup company with customers.
- Highly organized with the ability to work cross functionally
- Good attitude and a willingness to get things done
- Client skills: You know how to evangelize our products to clients while gathering feedback on the effectiveness of our key messages/content
Working at Code Climate
- New York-headquartered startup with a hybrid working environment.
- Fast paced, high growth, start-up full of talented and mission driven individuals that love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We pay 100% of the premium for employees and 50% of the premium for dependents.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and parental leave.
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences.
- The best technology to get your job done.
Backed by leading VC firms, including PSG, Union Square Ventures, Foundry Group, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, and NextView Ventures, Code Climate has raised $66M in funding to date having closed a Series C round in August 2021.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion gender, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.