Code Climate empowers software engineering organizations to achieve excellence across people, process, and code with data-driven insights. Our Engineering intelligence products are trusted by thousands of organizations- from enterprises to startups - helping align engineering initiatives with strategic priorities, accelerate software delivery, and drive continuous improvement.
Code Climate is based in New York and was founded in 2011, by engineering leaders who were frustrated by decisions being made in the dark or by gut instinct. Code Climate envisions a world where technology leaders can drive business success through increased transparency, efficiency, and actionable data. Since the launch of our company, our automated code review tool, Quality, has helped over 100,000 developers improve their code bases. After nearly a decade, we launched our flagship product, Velocity. Velocity enables technology leaders to make confident, data-driven decisions that fuel elite team performances at scale.
As the Senior Recruiter, you are the go-to person who will advise technical hiring teams and influence the recruitment strategy. Using your prior experience and knowledge of recruiting in a fast paced, start up, tech environment, you will guide others to deliver an outstanding recruitment experience. We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to support multiple business lines and scale Engineering hiring. You will partner with sourcing and hiring managers to build teams across our dynamic company, and inform on hiring strategy to hire the right people for every job where they can make the biggest impact. You may also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there’s always a better way!
Code Climate spires to increase our employee population by more than 200% in 2022. You will be a key driver in accomplishing this goal and shaping the future talent capabilities for Code Climate. Talent capabilities is a strategic initiative and driver for future revenue growth.
Examples of Problems You’ll Be Solving:
- Guides the stakeholder through unique situations, sensitivities, and competing priorities using thoughtful business-backed and creative solutions.
- Communicates complex data into comprehensive narratives that help drive the recruiting initiative.
- Uses market knowledge to advise Hiring Managers on potential bottlenecks and develops a strategy to influence the candidates’ decision to join.
- Continuously reviews the assessment process and proactively realigns with Hiring Managers when faced with bottlenecks.
- Solid understanding of talent distribution via talent mapping, and uses this knowledge to develop and tailor effective pipeline strategies.
- Act as a strategic driver for the Technology Department in identifying top talent to join Code Climate.
- Partner closely with technology team in creating a streamline process that identifies and attracts top talent thoughtfully, quickly and efficiently
- Know where to find the best talent in any tech environment and how to engage with them.
- Pursue recruiting and marketing opportunities for Code Climate that drives employee brand awareness and positions Code Climate as an industry leader.
- Curate and maximize the best tools and resources to drive all recruiting initiatives.
You’re Awesome Because:
- You have 5+ years of experience in recruiting.
- You have previous technical recruiting experience.
- You naturally connect with people and are able to engage candidates and people internally, in a way that makes people want to work with you.
- You approach situations creatively in thought and execution to problem solve or improve a process, experience.
- You are brave and not afraid to break stuff, and try something new or different.
- You are curious by nature and pursue new technologies and capabilities that will enhance the experience
- You always seek to be better.
- You know what’s happening at all times. You follow trends, make bets, be informed of what is happening in the talent world.
- You consistently share your knowledge with your teammates and strive to be a team player.
- Experience interpreting data and using it to guide hiring decisions, and update internal team members.
- Partnered with a wide variety of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates.
- Proven experience recruiting for software engineers (at all levels) in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Expert knowledge of ATS systems, LinkedIn and other recruiting tools that increase overall productivity of the recruiting process.
- Be able to effectively communicate, in detail, how to find top talent in industry today. What would be the approach, process and methodology?
Working at Code Climate
- New York-headquartered startup with a hybrid working environment.
- Fast paced, high growth, start-up full of talented and mission driven individuals that love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We pay 100% of the premium for employees and 50% of the premium for dependents.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and parental leave.
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences.
- The best technology to get your job done.
Backed by leading VC firms, including PSG, Union Square Ventures, Foundry Group, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, and NextView Ventures, Code Climate has raised $66M in funding to date having closed a Series C round in August 2021.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.