Code Climate is the world's largest engineering intelligence platform, helping over 100,000 developers improve their efficiency, process, and code. We want to help technology organizations scale and support developers as they grow.
Code Climate operates in a very technology + developer-heavy space. You'll enjoy this role if you've ever coded or worked closely with developer teams before. You are a talented and aspiring recruiter, sourcer, and relationship builder. You attract, hire, and retain great talent across all teams and geographies and have participated in initiatives such as our iDEI process improvements, interview training, employer branding, etc. We expect this person to maintain a high level of hires while maintaining a bench of talented candidates for future roles, all without using agencies.
About the Role
You will be directly responsible for managing all facets of the Talent Acquisition process. Assist in creating best in class processes and policies that attract a diverse pool of talented candidates for our current and future roles.
- Manage the entire candidate journey, from cold outreach to interview coordination to offer negotiation and the candidates’ first day
- Partner with hiring leaders to define headcount needs, role requirements and interview processes. Hold hiring leaders accountable to hiring best practices
- Help roll out policies and procedures regarding scaling our hiring processes; this can include but isn’t limited to internal mobility, interview training etc.
- Leverage recruiting data to drive insights and improvements across the recruiting team
- Support the People Team’s larger strategic initiatives: scaling hiring, DEI, virtual and in person events
- At least 3+ years in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting role
- Solid understanding of the tech market, landscape and being an employer of choice
- No-job-too-small mentality
- Clear, concise and engaging written communicator (you will be sending your own InMails)
- Experience with a modern ATS like Greenhouse or is a bonus. So is exposure to DEI platforms and partners; we’re looking for someone who has an opinion on our existing DEI efforts and how we can make them better
Working at Code Climate
- We are NYC-based and expect you to be local too (currently fully remote & flexible)
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Open vacation policy and parental leave
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We pay 100% of the premium for employees and 50% of the premium for dependents.
- The best technology to get your job done. A new laptop of choice, and (practically) whatever else you need.
- Take advantage of a change of pace during our regular hack weeks and occasional company retreats
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending tech conferences.
- Interact with our software developer customers regularly, on GitHub, Twitter, at conferences, etc.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.