Code Climate is the world's largest engineering intelligence platform, helping over 100,000 developers, and thousands of customers improve the efficacy of their people, process, and code. Our product suite helps run software engineering teams -- from improving developers day to day experience to providing engineering leaders with intelligent data to help them make important decisions.
We’re looking for a Enterprise Business Development Representative to help us generate and grow business at the top software engineering organizations on the planet. This is a sophisticated and consultative sale. You are part marketer, part techie who educates Tech Leaders about Code Climate. This is an opportunity to contribute significantly to the sales department of a fast-growing, market-defining company.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating and executing strategic outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Conducting qualification calls with potential high-value accounts.
- Strategizing with our Enterprise Customer Success Managers and Account Executives on the best way to grow our existing top tier accounts.
- Assisting our Enterprise Account Executives in managing their sales pipelines.
- Working cross-functionally with Marketing to perfect our outbound and inbound messaging.
- Achieving quarterly and monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in sales development, with a SaaS company, preferably at an enterprise level.
- Experience working with an analytics-based software product.
- A deep interest in software development.
- Prior experience with software development in any form is a big plus!
You’re Awesome Because:
- You want to grow into a highly technical sales leader.
- You are experienced in selling an analytic solution or complex product
- You take initiative and find solutions to broken processes and improvements to those that seem to work well.
- You take pride in your written and verbal communication skills. Sometimes you go back and read things you’ve written.
- You’re maniacally customer focused with a strong sense of integrity.
- You’re excited to develop new sales plans and strategies.
- You're never afraid to strike up a conversation with someone new, online or in person.
Working at Code Climate
- Join a small team of around 50 full-time people who love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and maternity/paternity leave.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We cover 100% of employee and 50% of dependent EPO premiums, as well as a portion of PPO premiums for employees and dependents. Dental and vision premiums are covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents.
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences.
- The best technology to get your job done.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.