Code Climate is the world's largest engineering intelligence platform, helping over 100,000 developers, and 1,700 customers improve the efficacy of their people, process, and code. Our product suite helps run software engineering teams -- from improving developers day to day experience to providing engineering leaders with intelligent data to help them make important decisions.
We’re looking for bright, driven, and empathetic people to help us make Code Climate’s technology an integral part of as many engineering teams as possible. In this role, you’ll be responsible not only for generating new business but for acting as a liaison between prospective customers and the product team as we strive to continuously improve our products. This is an opportunity to shape the future of a small but rapidly growing sales team at market-defining company.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the complete sales process from lead qualification through to close.
- Developing new strategies to build pipeline, qualify and close leads.
- Cross selling a complex product suite across our existing customer base.
- Achieving quarterly and monthly sales quotas.
- At least 3 years of prior quota carrying SaaS experience.
- Experience in closing large enterprise deals from 50K upwards
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- A deep interest in software development.
- Flexibility- you might have to travel to prospective clients from time to time
- Prior experience selling analytics or BI software in any form is a big plus!
You’re Awesome Because:
- You want to grow into a highly technical sales leader.
- You take initiative and find solutions to broken processes and improvements to those that seem to work well.
- You take pride in your written and verbal communication skills. Sometimes you go back and read things you’ve written.
- You’re maniacally customer focused with a strong sense of integrity.
- You’re excited to develop new sales plans and strategies.
- You're never afraid to strike up a conversation with someone new, online or in person.
Working at Code Climate
- Join a small team of around 20 full-time people who love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and maternity/paternity leave.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We cover 100% of employee and 50% of dependent EPO premiums, as well as a portion of PPO premiums for employees and dependents. Dental and vision premiums are covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents.
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences.
- The best technology to get your job done. A new laptop of choice, and (practically) whatever else you need.
- Dog-friendly office stocked with snacks, drinks and cold-brew iced coffee.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.