Code Climate is the world's largest engineering intelligence platform, helping over 80,000 developers, and 1,700 customers improve the efficacy of their people, process, and code. Our product suite helps run software engineering teams -- from improving developers day to day experience to providing engineering leaders with intelligent data to help them make important decisions.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to take charge of inbound lead qualification and outbound lead generation and quickly grow into a quota-carrying sales representative or a crack marketer. This is an opportunity to contribute significantly to the sales and marketing department of a fast-growing, market-defining company.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Qualifying inbound leads.
- Creating and executing strategic outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Working with Marketing and Sales to develop and document lead generation and qualification processes.
- Achieving quarterly and monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years professional experience.
- A deep interest in software development.
- 1 year of experience working in inside sales, demand generation or marketing is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with software development in any form is a big plus!
You’re Awesome Because:
- You want to grow into a highly technical sales or marketing leader.
- You take initiative and find solutions to broken processes and improvements to those that seem to work well.
- You take pride in your written and verbal communication skills. Sometimes you go back and read things you’ve written.
- You’re maniacally customer focused with a strong sense of integrity.
- You’re excited to develop new sales plans and strategies.
- You're never afraid to strike up a conversation with someone new, online or in person.
Working at Code Climate
- Join a small team of around 20 full-time people who love what they do.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- Flexible and generous paid time off including an open vacation policy and maternity/paternity leave.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. We cover 100% of employee and 50% of dependent EPO premiums, as well as a portion of PPO premiums for employees and dependents. Dental and vision premiums are covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents.
- Opportunities to continue your professional development, including attending conferences.
- The best technology to get your job done. A new laptop of choice, and (practically) whatever else you need.
- Dog-friendly office stocked with snacks, drinks and cold-brew iced coffee.
Code Climate is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.